The Christian corner

Started by Wyanor, May 09, 2013, 03:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Genevieve on May 29, 2013, 05:05:21 PM
Why would you lock one of the only threads in spa that actually has some level if discussion?
Quote from: Genevieve on May 28, 2013, 05:42:45 PM
Well that's embarrassing.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Because Waynor wants me to and he would do it himself if he could.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: KrowdonBecause Waynor wants me to and he would do it himself if he could.

He literally only wants it locked because he doesn't want to have to deal with people disagreeing with him. I don't see why you should acquiesce.

I'm going to lock this as requested in 24 hours, however you have the right to modify your posts without mod powers if you want to. There's a "edit post button"

He's talking about being able to remove/edit other people's posts. He abused that power in the UMD forum. Now he wants the ability to remove the posts of people who disagree with him, only in Spa this time.

Quote from: FiretoothNobody wants you to leave, Wyanor, or to not believe in god.

Wrong. I do. Well I want him to leave, I don't care if he believes in God or not.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Krowdon

Oh alright I'll leave it alone.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Typhon

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 30, 2013, 07:11:15 AM

Quote from: FiretoothNobody wants you to leave, Wyanor, or to not believe in god.

Wrong. I do. Well I want him to leave, I don't care if he believes in God or not.
I agree with grumpus

Sharptooh

Why is this topic still going?

Camaclue

BECAUSE I AM SPA MOD
and I don't know, ask the Spa Mod

Typhon

Camaclue