Change the rat death equation

Started by taekwondokid42, June 12, 2013, 03:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

Okay, I'm sorry for doing this to you all at once Shadow :P. I'm not trying to be mean, I promise.

The complaint: if I end with more than 80k land, then when I log on I will have 0 rats. It's pretty much guaranteed, regardless of whether I buy 10m or 25m to defend myself.

I like that rats die in high volumes but that's a little extreme. So perhaps the eqn can be tweaked a bit.

I'm not sure the best way to go about this either so maybe people have some ideas.

Kilkenne

You might want to think about consolidating all umpteen threads to make sure all of your complaints get registered. As you know full well, Shadow isn't even in his home country until the 22nd and you are literally pushing your own threads to the second page.

taekwondokid42

I'm sure Shadow will do everything in his power to satisfy me.

I am after all rwls biggest customer.

edit: is 13 threads too many? have I gone overboard?

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

I think you need to decide if you think def is too easy, or too hard ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

taekwondokid42

Being unbreakable is one thing. Losing all of your troops during defense is another.

But so far this round nobody has really seemed to have success with slowing land flow, except by being unclanned. Towers are too expensive for regular use, which imo is the way it should be.

Kilkenne

let me post about how defense is too easy and too hard, if I change my mind in the two weeks that I have played the game, YOU CAN DECIDE SHADOW

(you can decide)

taekwondokid42

Shadow

To pick one of your threads at random: for the sake of productivity, I'd appreciate if you could distill your suggestions into a single new thread so that we can argue about it more productively now that I have some code time.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

taekwondokid42

I figured. I'll be posting a "second thoughts" thread at the end of this round. In that thread I'll consolidate and update all of my opinions.