Turbo Awards

Started by Firetooth, June 29, 2013, 03:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Right, I haven't done one of these for a while. I didn't do one two rounds back because it was so skewed, but this round was a lot more fair. I don't even think I've done a 3.0 awards thread, so it took me a bit to figure out the categories.

Best player: Taek did very well, despite messing up big at the end.
Worst player: Sevz, for noob killing and failing to co-ordinate his clan
Best indier: Pippin was making tons. Drone Farmer was also pretty good
Worst indier: Me at the start of the round was a wildcat :P
Best farmer/casher: Snare was making lots of cash, as was shoot when active.
Worst farmer/casher: Weren't enough to judge
Best newcomer: Chirp (nateac, I think?) was running a food reselling strategy. Got him enough to get a non land-fat finish. Rudder was also technically a newb, so he did pretty great.
Best team player: The White Knight, for making lots of troops and staying self-sufficent, despite getting killed thrice and having a limited amount of time to play
Best solo player: Shoot, or maybe Šnowy Fír (IDK who that was)
Most annoying: Sevz. Or maybe Snare for his hilarious "poor noobie" messages at the start. How did that work out?
Best clan:  LC! IBM also did pretty good, but aren't really big enough to qualify :P
Worst clan: Snowy Fir.
Biggest surprise: Taek leaving such poor leader defenses at the end
Biggest disappointment: Team sevz unable to do anything other then kill
Biggest talker: Snare
Best hair doo: Me
Worst hair doo: Me
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

nateac

Ruddertail

A newbie? Seriously? I think I murdered down the wrong person . . .
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

Quote from: Ruddertail on June 29, 2013, 03:12:51 PM
A newbie? Seriously? I think I murdered down the wrong person . . .
Heh, I only meant to 3.0 :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

He was actually around for the early coding and concept stages
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Worst player: Sevz, for noob killing and failing to co-ordinate his clan
Most annoying: Sevz. Or maybe Snare for his hilarious "poor noobie" messages at the start. How did that work out?
Biggest disappointment: Team sevz unable to do anything other then kill

Umm. I never signed up to win the round. I stole the name off some n00b and acted like a jerk to give the original snowy fir a bad reputation cos Redwall Turbo is still nothing more than a beta server. (Told you this would happen remember? 3.0 remains beta forever)
To be honest last I seen was Taek in the lead and never checked the final scores that's how much I cared  ;)

And Team Sevz unable to do anything other than kill? Did you see how much networth I made last month? I finished clearly in first with 500billion spare cash bro. You didn't outdo me I simply wasn't interested in netgaining or running a clan this month. A few casual kills got me some laughs cos killing is near impossible other than that I was happy to give my stuff away.
Did you win? cos if you act like this after 1 win i'm not gonna feel guilty coming back and grinding you into the dirt.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

you would think sevs had RWL endorsement deals or something.

Ruddertail

Quote from: Shadow on June 29, 2013, 05:21:56 PM
He was actually around for the early coding and concept stages

Only sort of. We were mostly working on a different project when I was still here, which kind of got abandoned when I left.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

Gen. Volkov

Ah, the old, "I didn't win, so I don't care" routine. Classic.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Firetooth says: Worst player: Sevz, for noob killing and failing to co-ordinate his clan

Volkov says: Ah, the old, "I didn't win, so I don't care" routine. Classic.
~~~
It is a beta server, I never wanted redwall 3.0 to replace the original turbo so it's kind of a moot point. Considering me or one of my associates have won basically every round since it started you ladies get 1 win and run your mouths?

1. SevzTheBetaReaper (#9) $3,045,168,883 +$500b RAW CASH
1. Snowy Fir I (#13) $1,645,061,250  No money

:wink: Jealous?
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

guys remember that round I won that this thread isn't about?

Gen. Volkov

Hey guys remember that time Sevah and Snare starting bragging about how they would never lose a round again, and then I won the next round, and then Shadow won the one after that, and then I won the one after that, and in fact neither of them won again for 5 months? Those were good times.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Quote from: Shadow on June 30, 2013, 11:06:13 AM
guys remember that round I won that this thread isn't about?
Firetooth made this topic as a harassment tool. He didn't want others to vote or he would of left the blank template for us to copy and insert our choices.
That's why this is the first one he's done in how long? Oh cos he won with an average networth and thinks he's special?

I should probably go to the immortal thread and instead of saying congrats I could make up stories how he didn't deserve to win or he played underhanded or he cheated somehow and rattle off a bunch of what ifs!!

Woopty do. You gotta win 2 rounds and combine the networths to outproduce my 1 round before you go bragging about being awesome, why bother saying I was playing serious? when I finished on 50m net? *clapclapforthehandicap*

If you poke a bear you get a response. Firetooth is a weak player trying to gain respect at my expense. Not how it works.

Firetooth

I make the awards every round I play, if I don't make them it's because I didn't play. I only didn't make one last round because it was an inactive mess. I also never leave a template, look at all the others I've done.

Also, note I actually nominated snare for best casher. :P