Clean up Drakus day

Started by Shadow, July 01, 2013, 07:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

So, when Shadow Ungatt made the mistake of making Drakus spa mod for a day, he ruined a lot of pretty good spa posts: (example, see Holby's quote here: http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=17122.msg360460#msg360460)

So, I declare this to be clean up Drakus day, and all spa mods are encouraged to undo the damage done to our beloved spa. I cleaned up that post as best I could.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

I will not deleted this

Drakus

Protest, I do.

I improved SPA with my derps and herps It was no mistake making me a mod, rather it was a blessing from above.
meow

Krowdon

I straightened all my posts he edited but if I find more I will fix them.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Raggon

I was hoping this day would come.
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Krowdon

I fixed all the ones I could find.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Typhon

Can we gag him again...because, well it just sounds like the right thing to do?

Krowdon

He hasn't done anything to deserve a gag.

Typhon

Drakus

You do realize you're being a jerk?
meow

Krowdon

Drakus

Who is typhon in reg anyway?
meow

Krowdon

I'm not telling because you'll attack him.

Drakus

It's night wolf.

You have 2 hours to tell me otherwise your clan mate dies.
meow

Krowdon

Touch my clanmate I'll kill you.