Rudder's Recruiting

Started by Ruddertail, July 01, 2013, 06:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruddertail

Not precisely a clan topic, but I'm looking for new players (either new to RWL or completely new to this type of game) to team up with on either turbo or reg. No requirements except that you have skype or some other IM available, and be willing to coordinate runs and work together. I keep seeing a lot of new names showing up on the forums. . . I'm hoping some of them will be interested in making a mark.

Or PM me/post here if you use another messenger.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Ruddertail

Oh, and I should clarify I'm not excluding anybody who's been around for a few months, just looking for people who aren't already an RWL "big name." If you have to ask whether you qualify, you probably do.

(Unless you're drunkKilk. He might ask that question. But he doesn't qualify for this, because he's too lazy to play.)
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

slasher

Krowdon

Ruddertail isn't around right now. I'm sure a few other people wouldn't mind helping you out though!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

Ruddertail

Gone-ish. Occasionally lurking. And binge watching Olympics coverage when my sleep schedule allows.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

Sharktooth

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! i didnt see you there!