Slagar the Dead

Started by taekwondokid42, July 31, 2013, 08:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

At least that's how they'll remember him when I'm finished.

how much NW does one need to attack him?

Anybody interested in helping out, mass rats with us. Once we're in range, we're going to pillage until he's leaderless. Or, if that looks like it'll take too long, we'll just chaos him until he's ratless.

Stage 1 involves putting rats on the market until we've got enough NW to actually attack him. After that we're going to pull all the rats off the market and suicide 100% of our production.

Also, I'm spending all of my passive turns scouting to get as much land in the game as possible.

Shadow

You need 1/20th of his net to attack him. But you'll take huge desertions there.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

taekwondokid42

But I'm a rat so I can use battlefield healers to prevent that, yes?

Or is that just reg?

Shadow

oh right, yes that will work

I guess people aren't getting the pillage hint ^_^

taekwondokid42

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on July 31, 2013, 08:22:30 AMOnce we're in range, we're going to pillage until he's leaderless.

Shadow

taekwondokid42

Shadow

I'm playing this one, so it's on wondy to do adminly things.

I must say though, I hate clanned land farms. I may just code it to unmax much faster than other players and leave it unclanned.

taekwondokid42

want to explain your hate more?

Shadow

clans are already strong. Clanned land farm is basically license for coordinated clans to pass land with complete ease.

Sevz

His leaders are strong that's about all I know. Can you knock down ratio's with pillage or something? I haven't paid attention.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Quote from: Sevz on August 13, 2013, 08:02:22 AM
I haven't paid attention.
Well that sucks.

Try the search function...

The Obliterator

Well some things don't change. People are still bad at gathering land :P.
A question though does your health affect any indy traits at all.
ie is it better to stay at high health for most of your run?
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

taekwondokid42

very much yes. If you don't, you'll be dumping tons of cash on food. Your health impacts your production, and in Indy your production amounts to something substantial.

Shadow

health won't effect troop output, but like taek said, indies generally are outputting cash and food as well, and that will be hurt if your health is low.