Slagar the Dead

Started by taekwondokid42, July 31, 2013, 08:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Yeah I only worry about outputting food normally.
But does health affect the rate at which workers come?
Also with the missions in generals hut is the variable based on the amount of leaders that you have, the amount of huts you have or your leader land ratio?
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

the cost is based on land and huts, as well as whatever building are pertinant: for example, eco buffs cost more the more markets and foragers you have, indy buffs cost scales with barracks, etc.

health doesn't effect workers.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

taekwondokid42

300 million rats + 25% attack bonus.

That's about all you need to break him. but I ran out of health (aka 84%) and food and money, so I only got 1 successful attack in.

But it's all downhill from here.

Shadow

lame

we must be so close in leaders, too, and now all that work will be ruined ^_^

taekwondokid42

I think that pilliaging a static emp (IE is not replenishing troops) is a bad way to go, because rats die so fast.

Shadow

we were using stoats, pretty successfully. I think we've killed something approaching 80m leaders.

Sharktooth

how much cash does the emp have?

taekwondokid42

The problem here is that because the emp has so much land, you actually need more leaders than he has in order to take him down. Let's assume we get up to an impressive 180k land, and the emp has 10m leaders left:

emp raito: 35

our attack ratio: 180,000*100/(300,000+180,000) = 37

After dropping land you are closer, but you need to get the emp to a nearly nothing ratio in order to break him.

Sevz

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on August 19, 2013, 08:28:42 AM
The problem here is that because the emp has so much land, you actually need more leaders than he has in order to take him down. Let's assume we get up to an impressive 180k land, and the emp has 10m leaders left:

emp raito: 35

our attack ratio: 180,000*100/(300,000+180,000) = 37

After dropping land you are closer, but you need to get the emp to a nearly nothing ratio in order to break him.
http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Slagar_the_Cruel
*2   Lord of Double-Dealing (#11)   157,467   $430,007,375
If I didn't get sacked so much I would of already taken him down. I've got a plan, don't really need much help but message me ingame if you want to be involved.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.