Roll Call

Started by The Obliterator, August 15, 2013, 07:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

All citizens of the Regular server.
It has come to my attention that reg is currently being oppressed by the emperor Gen Volkov.
As i have recently returned i have one question and then a message.
Is this reg as i remembered it or has it been updated to 3.0? (Hehe if I can Indy with that much land $.$)
Now for the message... I request that all people requiring the release of the land currently held join me and together we can liberate the lands of moss flower from their evil hands. No really i will fail on my own. All persons wishing to take part in this endeavour should message The Obliterator on reg to form a plan. I will be leading this strike however experienced leaderlers would be much appreciated as i seem to have forgotten how to do it :(.
Rally to the cause and let's liven this game up. Well that's all from me and let's have a great time ^.^
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

reg is still the old code

gl
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Ok thanks that should make things a bit easier.
Still im ashamed of you Shadow you have had this much time and you guys only have 3.5 bil net :P.
Still I think if i can get everyone working coherently as a team we can give you a run for your money.
Also I honestly did not realised how much I cloaked before i left I literally burst out laughing when I logged in :D.
P.S. how do towers work in this version cause im sure Volkov has a ton of them. Are they the ones that work better with weasels.

Gen. Volkov

A lot of Agency have been dropping in and out of vaca due to inactivity. The only consistently active members have been Shadow, myself, and Firetooth. Viewed in that context, its more shameful that all you folks let a team of basically 3 people set up an emperor.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Lastnight I watched Hounds of Ulster get beating down by a girl. A beast called MaryBell, she's cute, she's smart, she's unstoppable.
No one's been active the last month or cared much about breaking. Stupid Volkov mass messages are annoying so for the sake of everyone else we'll knock him down.

FAW clan is here for the benefit of the server, if anyone needs anything from resources troops to tips message me anytime (Ruler of Conjuration #21)
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Your posts would be so much more effective if you didn't write like you just learned the English language yesterday.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Quote from: The Obliterator on August 15, 2013, 07:16:25 AM
It has come to my attention that reg is currently being oppressed by the emperor Gen Volkov.
Is this reg as i remembered it or has it been updated to 3.0? (Hehe if I can Indy with that much land $.$)
Now for the message... I request that all people requiring the release of the land currently held join me and together we can liberate the lands of moss flower from their evil hands. No really i will fail on my own. All persons wishing to take part in this endeavour should message The Obliterator on reg to form a plan. I will be leading this strike however experienced leaderlers would be much appreciated as i seem to have forgotten how to do it :(.
Rally to the cause and let's liven this game up. Well that's all from me and let's have a great time ^.^
Seamless transitions between IC and OOC.
I will not deleted this

Ruddertail

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 15, 2013, 05:53:50 PM
A lot of Agency have been dropping in and out of vaca due to inactivity. The only consistently active members have been Shadow, myself, and Firetooth. Viewed in that context, its more shameful that all you folks let a team of basically 3 people set up an emperor.

Because everybody else has been super active, right? I mean, I know I run every day week month notforalongtime.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

Come on everybody, why don't we all enjoy the decrees and not fight? It's just a game after all, why so serious? (ok Volk's telegram was yesterday but I ony got it today)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

Quote from: Holby on August 16, 2013, 09:45:54 PM
Quote from: The Obliterator on August 15, 2013, 07:16:25 AM
Seamless transitions between IC and OOC.
Uh yeah can you expand the acronyms for the dummies out there. Sorry havn't seen them before.

Shadow

IC: in character
OOC: out of character

roleplaying terms.

MaryBell

I'm a lazy beast.  <.< 

Also, HI!  :D

Shadow

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.