I'm Protecting Slagar Emp (last week)

Started by Sevz, August 20, 2013, 03:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

My decree to you all
The warlord known as GrandFir 13 has sacked so much of my food and cash that I have no chance of ever getting in range of breaking emperor Slagar the Cruel so i've assumed his identity as a minion active on his behalf. I go from 10billion food to 16billion food then get sacked back to 9billion food.

So if I can't get to the emperor no one can.
Take out Boreal clan with me then we take out the emperor or feel my wrath.

From The Lord of Double Dealing aka Slagar the Cruel.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Firetooth

As a neutral, why don't you guys join up with Boreal instead? :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

wow, this round went fast. Didn't realize it was almost over ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

taekwondokid42

I am in the same position as sevz. Grand Fir has prevented us from attacking the emp further.

meh

Shadow

welp, we decided to just go for it

sad about lack of leader breakage, but at least it happened at all ^_^

taekwondokid42

Well, now that there's so much land in the game you could probably leader-break the emp.

Sevz

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on August 22, 2013, 12:07:21 AM
Well, now that there's so much land in the game you could probably leader-break the emp.
No chance on that. His ratio is improved so it's even harder to break. All good.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

taekwondokid42

so he goes down to 127k, which improves his ratio by ~2.5

But you have double the land, which improves your ratio by ~2.5. But you can drop your land easier now, because instead of having your ratio divided by your land +300k, it's being divided by your land +127k.

I'm pretty sure it would be easier now, especially if you could get up to a full 30m leaders.

Shadow

taek has it right, I believe. Losing land doesn't necessarily improve ratio advantage for the defender. It improves absolute ratio, but not relative ratio.

Course, he's too low now for it to work anymore.