Role-play

Started by Warfur fireblade, October 19, 2013, 09:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warfur fireblade

Scarface sneers as he stuffs his ball and chain back in his waist sash."If ye only show him one trick, he'll probably give you one paw! Harr! Harr! Harr! Come along now, you might get to meet him if we catch us some hares. Move out, crew." the vermin packed up camp and started to form up to march out.
Join my new role play, the great arena!!

Krowdon

Adalin tries his best to keep up with the pace the other vermin are setting. "Ah, I dont think I'm equipped to capture hares right now. I'm unarmed. I mean, I could wrestle one but those hares have a mean right hook. My father could tell you that."

I hope Sulema knows to stay where I left her. She should wait around a full day before coming after me. These guys seem dangerous though. Adalin thinks to himself as he follows the vermin. He clears his throat and sprints up to the captain. "Say Captain, I'm not a prisoner, am I?"
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Warfur fireblade

"you aren't a prisoner as long as you don't try anything funny, but I don't see you surviving in the woods without a weapon or food, of course, you can always join my-er-Warfur's army, 'cause were not only going for hares, we're after the abbey of Redwall! We were planning to meet with the main conquering force tomorrow, but we can always get there early"

Krowdon

"The Abbey of Redwall? I heard of that place. Supposed to be very nice I always wanted to visit. But why take it over?" he asks, a little concerned.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Warfur fireblade

"imagine the jewels and riches we might acquire! And I hear they have a magic sword, the beast that wields it is unbeatable in battle! Plus we might get woodlander slaves!" suddenly Scabpaw ran up "captain, lord Warfur's camp has been sighted"
"good! Adalin, you will soon be entering the presence of Warfur Fireblade, soon to be king of all Mossflower!"

Drakus

"Meanwhile, concealed in a gathering of large, verdant ferns, the weasel assassin observes the scene. Malurax Mustela may have found his new client."

OOC: My RPing is bad and Malurax Mustela is the King of Mary sue, but i try my best lol
meow

Krowdon

Adalin tries his best not to look too nervous. He'd never liked warlords, a lot of them were cruel, and he didn't want to have to deal with that. "Yessir. Erm, what's proper protocol for dealing with Warfur? anything I should avoid? "

Warfur fireblade

"well, always call him lord Warfur and don't give him lip he is a great wolf of warrior heritage and doesn't mess around when it comes to punishments, plus he's got a horde on his side, about 1000 beasts strong" said Scarface "plus he takes in new warriors regularly"

Krowdon

Adalin puts his paws in his pockets. " I didn't say anything about wanting to join. You just kind of dragged me along, I was just going about my business in the woods with my mate you see, and I just fell, kersplat! right out of the tree."  He flinches as he mentions Sulema. He hopes the other beast didn't catch on.

Warfur fireblade

Scarface narrows his eye "so there's two of you, eh, well you and your friend don't have to join up, but there's a lot of beasts out there who won't be so friendly, and you won't have no protection. But let's just go back down to the camp to see if this friend o' yours is still there."

Krowdon

The best course of action would be to distract Sarface to keep him away from Sulema. "Ahh no! We can go back for her later! She wasn't even around when I found you. Take me to meet Warfur! We should be almost there anyway, isnt that right, Captain?"

Warfur fireblade

"aye, we'll soon be running into his scouts, and they'll lead us to camp" Scarface said, suddenly interested in the trees as he stopped to study them.

Krowdon

Stop and watch Scarface study the trees. "Say, you bird watching or something? I saw some lovely cardinals earlier. Not a huge fan of them myself but boy are they easy to hunt." Adalin says, trying to lighten the mood. He's getting anxious, and talks mostly to calm himself down, but also so Scarface forgets about what he said about Sulema.
"Will your boss be offering refreshments? Maybe some Cardinal..."

Warfur fireblade

"I'm looking for red markings on the trees to tell me how far we are from the camp. Oh, here's one, we should be there about. . . Now!" suddenly they entered a large clearing almost completely covered in tents, with a structure that looked a small marble fort, with a high ceiling and eight wheels sitting in the middle of the clearing. "that is Lord Warfur Fireblade's mobile command post, but before you meet him, it looks like we have company." four martens, wearing scale male, carrying spears, round shields with a snarling wolf head painted on them, and wearing bows, arrows, and a curved sword marched up and confronted Scarface" what are you doing with that stranger inside camp grounds? You were specifically ordered to only bring ten warriors to find the whereabouts of the hares!" said the biggest marten "I am coming to present him to Lord Fireblade to see what he has to say." said Scarface as he brushed past the much bigger creature.

Drakus

*The weasel assassin dies of a heart attack*
meow