Disabled account

Started by I, am that is, November 04, 2013, 03:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, am that is

Hey I'm Warlord Name (#997) on regular, and my account was disabled because my brother and I play on the same computer. My brother already got Shadow to fix my turbo account it seems, but my brother told me I should post on the forums to get my regular account fixed. I had filled out the appropriate emails/messages as instructed, but it's been a week and nothing, so here I am. I'd just like to be able to play the game before my brother gets too far ahead of me - we've got a bet going to see who can do better.

Also, am I going to have to request my account be enabled every season of turbo? Because that's going to be incredibly annoying.

Shadow

If you use the same machine to sign up, then yes, we will have to enable you every season. Sorry =/

I fixed your reg account.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Actually, with Global Logins, I can set it up so we have a list of legit multis.  Its been on the todo list.

Sorry about the wait time.
I don't know about Shadow, but I've been rather bad about checking my game admin account for messages.  Please use the forum PM system for future issues.
Thanks!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

I, am that is

Thanks.

What's this about Global Logins?

windhound

Used to be that reg, turbo, and the forum each required a separate account and separate login.
https://web.archive.org/web/20110219155332/http://www.redwallwarlords.com/turbo/rwl.php?action=signup

I patched together a system with the SMF Simple Portal mod that allowed one-click access to the game and easier horde creation with just your forum account.
Now that there's a consistent user for each account I can tell the game which multis are legit and which need further attention.

A kludge fix won't take but a few min, a more graceful one a little longer.  Will try to get around to it.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't