The great arena (sign up)

Started by Warfur fireblade, November 24, 2013, 01:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warfur fireblade

The great arena is a role play where a secret vermin society captures creatures from all around Mossflower and forces them to fight in their great gladiator arena against each other and strange, berserk monsters. The winner of the entire thing is granted freedom.

This is my gladiator.(you are allowed 2 gladiators and they can be of any species, even non-introduced species)
Name: Zangar
Species: nilgiri marten
Weapons: khukri, poison throwing darts, Viking axe, Viking sword, his fangs are replaced by black iron fangs that are longer and sharper than regular fangs
Skills/training: has spent much of his life in gladiatorial pits and has gained much knowledge from that, was taught martial arts by an old stoat master.
Clothing/armor: wears black scale mail armor shirt under a black cloak. He wears a black snakeskin belt wear he keeps his Kukri knife, axe, and sword. His black clawless gloves go down to right below his elbow and have slots for his darts.
Other: sometimes gets the bloodwrath
Please, someone join!!!
Join my new role play, the great arena!!

Warfur fireblade

Im sorry for the double post bu somebody, please join! :-\
Join my new role play, the great arena!!

Flitchaye Warrior

I'll join :3 But since it's currently rather late for me, I'll write up a character tomorrow in Christmas break in the next week or so. and post in Northern Isles.

Flitchaye Warrior

Name: Dansk Aleksander
Species: Silver Fox
Weapons: Danish Axe, Sheild, Longsword, Dagger
Skills/training: He has spent most of his years raiding the western coast and attacked Salamandastron once. Therefore, he knows how to handle an axe.
Clothing/armor: Wears a chain-hauberk with a Sutton Hoo war-mask. He keeps his sword and dagger on a belt, his sheild strapped across his back, and carries around his 3-4 foot Danish Axe.
Other: During battle, he often gets Berserkgangr (bloodwrath pretty much) and often fights alone for self-glory.

Vulpes Jarr

Name: Rajconza
Species: fox
Weapons: Axes attached to ropes(very lethal in battle, swings them amazingly) and his father's throwing knives
Skills: His ancestor is Rasconza, learned the family skill of knife throwing. Also handles his axropes very well. Has been corsair
Clothing: Has spring-loaded wrist arrows, purple jerkin and a horned mask. Also has elbow spikes, knee spikes
Other: Sometimes doubts the ways of vermin, but brushes it off quickly
Weaknesses: Second guesses himself, never makes confidant decisions

Camaclue

Name: Bolas
Species: Rat
Weapons: makeshift traps, hooked gauntlets(used for climbing), and spring-loaded dart shooter with blinding poison.
Skills: stealthy and a quick thinker, he can hide in nearly every environment
Clothing: a thick parka that can fold out 4 ways and imitate different environments.
Other: Has become immune to his own poison and has a knack for faking his death.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]