Slackers

Started by windhound, December 05, 2013, 11:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I thought you couldn't post on probation.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

I dissected a pig once
classroom reeked of preserved fetuses
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Drakus

Quote from: Camaclue on December 26, 2013, 09:26:12 AM
I dissected a pig once

I'm pretty sure you were just smelling formaldehyde.
meow

Krowdon

I dissected a pig once

Oh man yeah. It was so gross and my group was terrible. They did everything then they cut off the pigs head and started playing around with that and I couldn't even bring myself to touch it and also I cried.

Maybe if the pig was fresh it wouldn't have been so bad but that thing was so yucky.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Drakus

they cut off the head?? LOOOOOL
meow

Krowdon

Quote from: Drakus on December 27, 2013, 12:33:01 AM
they cut off the head?? LOOOOOL

It wasn't funny it was unnecessary

Sharktooth

Quote from: Drakus on December 26, 2013, 08:50:30 PM
I dissected a pig once

or himself...

Camaclue

Quote from: Sharktooth on December 27, 2013, 12:21:22 PM
Quote from: Drakus on December 26, 2013, 08:50:30 PM
I dissected a pig once

or himself...
no, I think it was the formaldehyde

Krowdon

I dunno you probably smelled like formaldehyde after

Ungatt Trunn II

I remember the pig madness. My group finished early so we cut out the brain and eyes. Then we skipped rope with the intestines. Good times. Can't believe the teacher supported the last idea so much, I was just kidding at first but before long every group was doing it and the people from the yearbook were taking pictures.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Drakus

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 28, 2013, 05:06:03 AM
I remember the pig madness. My group finished early so we cut out the brain and eyes. Then we skipped rope with the intestines. Good times. Can't believe the teacher supported the last idea so much, I was just kidding at first but before long every group was doing it and the people from the yearbook were taking pictures.

I wish to go to your school.
meow

Krowdon

That's terrible

Sharktooth

was it fun?

Camaclue

I am quoting

Sharktooth

Quote from: Camaclue on December 28, 2013, 04:08:32 PM
I am quoting

or are you?