Slackers

Started by windhound, December 05, 2013, 11:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

Quote from: Sharktooth on December 28, 2013, 07:15:34 PM
Quote from: Camaclue on December 28, 2013, 04:08:32 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 28, 2013, 05:06:03 AM
I remember the pig madness. My group finished early so we cut out the brain and eyes. Then we skipped rope with the intestines. Good times. Can't believe the teacher supported the last idea so much, I was just kidding at first but before long every group was doing it and the people from the yearbook were taking pictures.
I am quoting

or are you?

darn
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Camaclue that image is massive
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Sharktooth

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

Krowdon

I am not sure tbh I am on my phone it just looks massive so it probably is.

Sharktooth

Krowdon

I'm trying to get to the next page so I don't have to look at it.

Sharktooth

Krowdon

Well that very nice thank you.

Sharktooth

Krowdon

Have you ever considered getting an icon?

Sharktooth

it shall be reconsidered.

Krowdon

Icons are fun I like them.