Pokemon X

Started by Krowdon, December 29, 2013, 04:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I'm breeding for a shiny dratini but it kinda sucks. I have 60 not shiny ones so far.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

Camaclue

we should give each other trainer codes or whatever
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Sharktooth

i still have to figure out how to connect to my internet...  :-\

Krowdon

Quote from: Camaclue on December 29, 2013, 06:40:35 PM
we should give each other trainer codes or whatever

Yes! I'll send it to you in a message.

And Sharktooth, your DS should just connect to your wifi?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

i get internet, but not the one for my house, so i connect to the other internets that are shown and when the connection is tested, it finds no access point. research shall be conducted!

Krowdon

Krowdon

Krowdon

I got the shiny but it's female so I don't want it. Gonna give it away to one of my tumblr followers and keep trying.

Drakus

Dratini is stupid. Aegislash FTW
meow

Krowdon

Sharktooth

Quote from: Drakus on December 31, 2013, 06:14:06 PM

Aegislash is actually a pretty good pokemon and its ability alows you to play mind games with your opponent.

Ian2424

Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Camaclue

get out
everyone does
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Drakus

Quote from: Sharktooth on December 31, 2013, 06:44:32 PM
Quote from: Drakus on December 31, 2013, 06:14:06 PM

Aegislash is actually a pretty good pokemon and its ability alows you to play mind games with your opponent.

Not just mind games. Its freaking OP.
Think about it. It always would go last—Attack stance when attacking, and a priority +4 king's shield would set it back to defense to block a hit and then switch back to defense stance to wall.

Not only that, it has an okay typing and a good movepool.
meow