News feed

Started by Krowdon, January 04, 2014, 04:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

This is the oldest thing in my news feel in reg

939 days, 4.5 hours ago
You won $1,326,935,240 off of your bets on the Skiffs races

That's a lot of days ago
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

Krowdon

I have 913 posts too on here I just noticed I am so close to 1000.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharktooth

i have 102 posts. get wrecked!

Krowdon

Sharktooth

but i dont wanna live in RWL  :'(

Krowdon

Sharktooth

cause it would be weird living with life-sized animals that can talk, eat human food, and use weapons.

Krowdon

I personally would love that.

Camaclue

also it's not even REAL food
probably uncooked or undercooked as well
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Sharktooth

or bought pre-made at the super market that they have to heat up.

Camaclue

they don't have supermarkets ya dolt
medieval-kinda-sorta-maybe times
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Sharktooth

They live in an era with talking animals. I think supermarkets would have been invented by then.

Krowdon

Quote from: Sharktooth on January 06, 2014, 06:45:18 PM
They live in an era with talking animals. I think supermarkets would have been invented by then.

In Redwall?

No. There are no supermarkets. They grow/forage for all their food. Sometimes catch fish.

I'm sure villages that are not Redwall have some kind of market. Not a SUPERmarket though. This is a Medieval fantasy world.

Sharktooth

so you are telling me that talking animals have been invented and supermarkets haven't?