Both the same
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Vulpes Jarr

Drakus

Regular because Turbo doesn't even have good themes anymore :(
meow

Shadow

I could be persuaded to code new themes if there was some enthusiasm being shown ^_^. But unless people are actively asking for new stuff my motivation is pretty low.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Vulpes Jarr

I've been thinking about a seasons round, first fall, where food is plentiful, then winter, where no food can be produced, and then spring, where a slight bit can be produced, then summer, where a little more can be produced.

Drakus

Quote from: Shadow on March 20, 2014, 03:36:28 PM
I could be persuaded to code new themes if there was some enthusiasm being shown ^_^. But unless people are actively asking for new stuff my motivation is pretty low.

I gave you a bunch of ideas a while ago
meow

Shadow

was there any interest from others? I need more than ideas, I need people to show that they want it :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

I would play turbo more if I understood turbo, so I voted for regular.

I'll play more this summer, school is killing me right now.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Vulpes Jarr

* is being strangled by a textbook and a calculator

Kamakazi Dude Returns!

I would play turbo more if i Knew great strategies for it... I simply need help with turbo
OOoooh kill em

Vargarth

Quote from: Shadow on March 21, 2014, 12:10:23 PM
was there any interest from others? I need more than ideas, I need people to show that they want it :)
I would love to have some different themes. I always enjoyed storehouse / fire ice / custom race ladder type rounds. It would be awesome if you coded some in, but i understand if you can't now.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

iman361

i liked when we had to take down cluny the scourge (that was awhile ago) or when you had to chance race like every day or something like that (i read that on a different site forum) i will keep thinking for more ideas
dragon ARE real

Drakus

I just usually make characters on turbo and then never use them again

I used to troll until shadow threatened to ban me lol

I still remember the time when I used a bug to ensure sevz's ownership of the round XD
meow