Skype?

Started by Krowdon, March 09, 2014, 07:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Due to the high volume of threads made that have my name in the title, I suspect that for reasons that I'm not aware of, people may wish to communicate with me. To remedy this issue I shall post my Skype information. I'm available from midnight to midnight, seven days of the week.

cody.rilley

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Pardon? It's you that has neglected to reply last I checked.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

I've no idea to what you are referring to sir. Plus I haven't downloaded skype on this comp yet :P
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

I have skype on both my phone and my computer. I've just been busy :c
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

So skype is good but does anyone have telegram? It's a phone/desktop instant messaging app, I use it daily, and I think a RWL chat would be fun.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

first i have ever heard of this app
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Okay I'm NGL I only know about it because a lot of furries use it.

Briar

Do you video chat in your costumes?

Krowdon

Telegram doesnt have video or audio chat, but we do video calls through google hangout sometimes.

I dont wear my suit. Jei usually wears his head, but no other parts of his suit. Some people do video chat in suit but like, vision is more limited, and if you have paws it's hard to type and everything sounds muffled anyway so I dont know why you would really want to? Also it gets hot fast.

I guess it wouldnt be so bad if you just wore the head and your normal clothes though.