New player in town

Started by Gier, April 29, 2014, 07:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gier

Hi guys
Totally new to this game but have some promisance experience. Used to play pretty active a couple of years ago.
First quesion: how much defense points do towers have?

Shadow

on reg they have 500. On turbo there are a bit different from vanilla prom: they have 200 DP each, but they also allow defense sharing between the different troop types, so that if you attack with T1, a percentage of T2, T3, and T4 defense is counted as well. The percentage goes up with the number of towers, but I forget exactly how much.

Welcome to RWL!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gier

What do cities do exactly?

Durza

I believe that they give some form of money and food production.  Biggest thing that they do is prevent you from dying as they are very hard to take (provided to have the troops)

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shadow

IIRC they count as 1500 tents and 500 camps but only require 1000 land. But tents and camps on the regular server are not very helpful, so mainly players just keep one to make them harder to kill, as Durza said.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

Cities are probably the one cool thing in RWL that are actually a useful code improvement over other proms.

Also, the weird version of attacking we had for a while and is now gone - When you could fight with certain troops and half break the enemy etc. etc., the first major code change and it was incredibly awesome!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

QuoteIIRC they count as 1500 tents and 500 camps but only require 1000 land. But tents and camps on the regular server are not very helpful, so mainly players just keep one to make them harder to kill, as Durza said.

Actually I think it's 1000 tents and 500 camps, but I could be wrong.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES