Why isn't the emp unmaxing?

Started by Gen. Volkov, May 10, 2014, 08:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

It was removed just for 3.0 as a way to balance leader vs Indy. We could try adding it back in since leaders are no longer directly productive.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Shael, those 4 attacks were the only 4 attacks people could make on him. Which means he wasn't unmaxing like he should have.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

I'm still not getting something then. What do you mean by "unmaxing like he should have"? According to the code, he "should be" unmaxing by two attacks per day.

[edit] Okay, took another look at the code. My mistake, it does look like it's supposed to be every hour instead of every day (been a while since I've looked at this code). It looks like it's unmaxing faster now, but I'll keep an eye on it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Ok, thanks Shael. Yeah, it should be 2 attacks every hour.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES