Mean

Started by Kamakazi Dude Returns!, May 05, 2014, 08:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi Dude Returns!

Hello, Recently on Reg. I had about 12,000,000,000 food, so not that much but still a little on the market. It was bought by someone, and after that, all of the cash that was used on my food was stolen from me.  Very very rude. Please do not do that again. I have only 27000 land and i am not attacking someone so it will take me at least a month to get my food back to the same amount.

Please do not do that again,
Win it all
OOoooh kill em

Vulpes Jarr

Ah, the trails of war. Too bad. 

iman361

dragon ARE real

Wordsarecool

Vulpes Jarr

Sure! If he had never walked on the Nosebone trail, he would've never lost his stuff. That's where the evil one lies, doncha' know.

Drakus

get over it...what are you, 6?

War is war. Don't like it, go play somewhere else.
meow

Vulpes Jarr

^^^^^^^^^        My words translated.

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Kamakazi Dude Returns! on May 05, 2014, 08:58:53 AM
Hello, Recently on Reg. I had about 12,000,000,000 food, so not that much but still a little on the market. It was bought by someone, and after that, all of the cash that was used on my food was stolen from me.  Very very rude. Please do not do that again. I have only 27000 land and i am not attacking someone so it will take me at least a month to get my food back to the same amount.

Please do not do that again,
Win it all

It is part of the game. Just make sure you have some defenses otherwise it is easy to take product(even if these defenses affect your product slightly). That is my opinion at least from what I can remember. Good luck!  :)