1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Yeesh, I bring Agency out of vacation to make sure Proxy doesn't landlock, and now we've been set to war. Nice. Real nice.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

As the Founder of Agency, I have the unpleasant job of announcing that, at 03:48:32 AM on Friday 15th August, _______ declared war on us with no provocation or reason besides the fact that they kind of smell.

We'll fight them on the beaches, we'll fight them on the virtual battlefield etc etc.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

No, this is dumb. Let's not have another stupid war with Wolf Snare. I am tired of it. It seems like every single time I decide to be active, I end up fighting Wolf Snare for some reason or another. He's attacking us because he thinks we want to take over the game. As everyone in Agency knows, this is not the case, we only went active to stop Proxy from land-locking the game. Since we broke the land-lock, and Proxy isn't much of a threat anymore, I propose another idea, to prove that we have no interest in a takeover. We nuke the net. Sharpy and I sell off all the troops we can, and continue to sell down until we only have like 1 mil of each troop type. Then, for once in RWL's history, we just let everyone play in peace for awhile. We'll still be around if Proxy decides to try to landlock again, but I don't think he will. Shadow and Firetooth will stay indies for now, just in case, but if Proxy will agree to leave a troop hole, so everyone can access decent amounts of land, I think Agency can agree to not build up ridiculous amounts of troop net again.

Does this sound agreeable to everyone?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow

Fine by me. It's only about 3 runs of net ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Could we just market the net?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

We could market some of it, but reg only allows you to market a small percentage.