Hey everyone!

Started by TheJager, November 18, 2014, 09:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJager

Hey all,

I use to be a member here ages ago under the account Jager.  I was not able to get into that account since the email account I had used for that isn't active anymore.

I see Windy is still around, is that the only person from way back when? Maybe 2005-2008.

-Dave aka Jager

windhound

Shadow is around, a few others like  Volky peek in occasionally ish
I check here every now and then, but 's fairly quiet.

But yeah.  How goes?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Hey! Welcome back! Plan on sticking around a while?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

TheJager

It's been going pretty good. I saw a commercial on TV for Redwall books for some reason and it reminded me of this place so I decided to show up and see how things were going. 

Def remember Shadow and remember Windy, obviously.  I don't remember Krowdon though, I'm sorry. (I probably played with you, just the name might be different).

Krowdon

I've been Krowdon since I signed up in 2009. I seem to remember you but not well?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

TheJager

I played briefly in 2010 I believe, but mostly from 2003-2008 or so.

Gen. Volkov

Hey, welcome back. I vaguely remember you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

TheJager

Volkov, I believe I was in a clan with you for a while on either Reg or Turbo. I believe it might have been Wolf? Possibly. Don't quite remember, just know you were the leader of it.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

It was probably Woof: the Dog Clan. Most likely on Reg.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES