Food blog and a years supply of Yarn

Started by Firetooth, November 19, 2014, 03:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Spa 101, I need your help.

First off please read the blog me and my flatmate write about our flatmate's culinary concoctions...you will not  be disappointed.

http://fondueinflat2.wordpress.com/about/

Also I need to win a years supply of Yarn to win a bet so please help me out by registering with my reference link below. You too could win a years supply of Yarn so really this is a win-win situation.

http://yarnforyear.happilyhooked.com/?ref=57cf46ae99
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

What are you going to do with this yarn.....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

uhhh

My roommate is actually gonna teach me to crochet when the spring semester starts.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Krowdon

Update: I didnt win any free yarn and I'm sad about that.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't