So Much Potential

Started by Bounty Frog, December 18, 2014, 09:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bounty Frog

I've been here only a couple days, while some of you have been here for years... (most actually... lol) But even though I've only been here that long, I am throughly addicted and constantly playing because it's like a dream come true for me! I've always wanted a redwall game, let alone an rpg game. Anyways, my point is, I love this place, and I'm sure plenty of others would as well, if they knew about it. I'm sure y'all have already tried some stuff, but please tell me so I can atleast TRY and help... I just really hate seeing something with great potential being wasted.

Thank you, Bountyfrog :)

EDIT: Just a bunch of grammar/spelling screw-ups...
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Shadow

well, if you have ties to other redwall communities, you could tell them about this one.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Bounty Frog

Ok, I will, but what all have y'all already tried?
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Bounty Frog

Have y'all tried to make this a mobile game? I'd defenitly download it, heck, I'd probably even buy it!
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Shadow

We have an ad on facebook that runs occasionally, it usually drives a few people here but it's hard to keep them since the game is so outdated. It would be pretty cool as a mobile app, but the only one of us who has the know-how to program for a mobile platform (Shael) probably doesn't have the time to do it.

Bottom line is that text-based games are a thing of the '90s and I don't think there's much to be done about that. We stick around since it's a nice community and we recruit when the opportunity arises, but beyond that...

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Tell people about it, advertise as much as you can. Tell anyone you think will stick around to come try it out. We're always open to new members. We've tried pretty much everything you can think of, and it works, for awhile, but its hard to keep up the effort and then the stream of new players slows to a trickle, and only a few stay long term.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Bounty Frog

Yeah, i guess i see what you mean... people like action based games now adays such as call of duty, halo, grand theft auto and so on...
And ok volklov, I'll make sure i tell whoever i think might be interested.
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony