I miss you guys

Started by Krowdon, January 31, 2015, 10:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

How are you doing?

Whats new?

Any funny stories?

How's the weather?

Did you make something interesting for lunch?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

In order:
Currently sitting in a lab waiting for my partner.
cells in my body
A priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk in to a bar...
Cold, wet, snow
nope
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

windhound

How are you doing?
- Well enough. 
Correctly diagnosed a friend of my family's car today and the broken part is the cheap + easy to replace one, so that's nice (blower motor vs the switch).

Whats new?
- Well, the my '70 bug (which has consumed a large portion of my free time for the past year or so) is finally running quite well.  It even has heat, kinda sorta.  Fairly sure I've posted her, but if not (pic).
Oh, and I'm making little ceramic doggies now, ex - (side-a, side-b).  Put another batch in my small kiln today, trying shepherds -- oddly enough ears are the hardest part for me, they basically define the whole head and that's 90% of the model.

Any funny stories?
- ish.  Was reading an aircooled VW forum the other day and one of the topics was your dob vs your car's, the latest post was 1999 vs 1972 and I did a doubletake.  Someone born in 1999 is now 16 and has a provisional driver's license (and is driving a '72 Ghia...) and I'm feeling old.  Some of you spa kids may not quite relate, but serio those born in 2000 are now eligible for frikken driver's permits. 

How's the weather?
- Actually fairly decent
Which is a little sad, as we haven't gotten more than a light dusting of snow this year.

- Toasted bagels with queso
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

Meh

My shoes

Michigan-ey

Macoroni with nacho cheese

Krowdon

@Windhound

Ohh those dogs are really neat! Do you have any more examples?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

A few, I actually set up an Etsy shop - https://www.etsy.com/shop/windetch

Been meaning to make some more stuff but I'm easily distracted. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Uiblis

How are you doing?

enhhhhh fml. struggling with transition to c++ after getting really comfortable with python

What's new?

not much

Any funny stories?

Went out for a weekend event, which ran late till 3 am monday morning, had to drive back to college afterward. Took four hours since I got caught in a snowstorm, started hallucinating while falling asleep at the wheel from stress/exhaustion. Good times lmao.

How's the weather?
Cold. Sometimes wet. Barely goes above 20 in midday.

I ate a sub. I didn't make it doe

I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Night Wolf

Those are pretty nifty windy.

Dark Claws

Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant