Alternative Promisance server / is anyone still playing here?

Started by Zord, February 04, 2015, 10:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zord

Hey guys!

It seems like many promisance servers are dying (NWO for instance) :(

How is this one doing? Anyone playing?

I'm trying to revive my empires server that I had a few years ago.
It was going great, but then I didn't have time anymore and shut it down.

but here we are :D
Come and join us! We started just now..

www.empires.dk

Krowdon

Hey! Some of us still play! We definitely arent as active as we used to be though.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zord

Nice :)

all other servers beside empires and qmt is kinda dead..

Which server is best?

Krowdon

I like Regular, but if you can figure out Turbo, that's fun too.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zord

oh okay :)

Might check them out when I'm not busy writing my bachelor project :/

BTW the first round in two years will start at Empires.dk in half an hour..

slasher

Decided to login today after a long time of not being bothered by things. I miss FAF. It was the one I was the best at and knew my way around, but oh well.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

slasher

Gen. Volkov

Not really. I've been emp for ages without much competition, the game keeps shrinking.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Briar

Emp for ages only after whining people were attacking him so he had his clan become active again ;)  :P
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov