Anybody else tired of Marvel movies?

Started by Wyanor, March 13, 2015, 01:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyanor

I don't know about everyone else but all the Marvel movies are really getting old..
I am an Orthodox Christian.

Shadow

you are mistaken, I want more Iron Man. Iron Man for president.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

I dont like iron man. Or super heroes. BUT I do like Black Widow. Give me a Black Widow movie dang it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wyanor

Ok so the evening after I posted this I saw the new Avengers trailer...so I admit..it looked good.

Krowdon

The ONLY reason I am going to see the new Avengers movie (I didn't like the first one) is for Ultron.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

Still need to see a few of them start to finish, but I can wait.

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Firetooth

I'm not so much tired of this as of just the endless sequels and reboots. Ghostbusters (two different films worth), Spider-Man (twice), Jurassic Park, all the Marvel sequels, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen 2, Pirates of the Caribbean 12, Liam Neeson shooting people. Even the Secret of NIMH, one of the most perfect animated films of all time, is getting a completely unnecessary live action/CGI reboot! Gahhh

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Not the biggest super hero movie fan, though I did like Guardians

TIL they're making a new Secrets of the NIMH...  http://screencrush.com/rats-of-nimh-new-adaptation/
"The new NIMH movies will be a hybrid of CGI and live-action, similar to the new Chipmunks and Smurfs movies" 
That sounds kinda awful. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wyanor

I hope they don't ruin the Secret of NIHM...

Briar

The farm will likely be real ppl and the animals will be animated/CGI. I think NIMH is too dark for what the industry is trying to produce today.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Wordsarecool

Quote from: windhound on March 14, 2015, 11:09:37 PM

TIL they're making a new Secrets of the NIMH...  http://screencrush.com/rats-of-nimh-new-adaptation/
"The new NIMH movies will be a hybrid of CGI and live-action, similar to the new Chipmunks and Smurfs movies" 
That sounds kinda awful.

Sorry for necroposting but from the look of that article it looks like the new film(s?) will be terrible.
"Comical crew of lab rats who turn hyper-intelligent"

"According to Deadline, the new series of NIMH films will have a script by Ice Age 5 writer Michael Berg"

Nightingale

I'm definitely tired of those movies.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.

Briar

Quote from: Wordsarecool on May 04, 2015, 06:09:18 AM
Quote from: windhound on March 14, 2015, 11:09:37 PM

That sounds kinda awful.

Sorry for necroposting but from the look of that article it looks like the new film(s?) will be terrible.
"Comical crew of lab rats who turn hyper-intelligent"

"According to Deadline, the new series of NIMH films will have a script by Ice Age 5 writer Michael Berg"

yea.............
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

Mass nostalgia at work. When the present is horrific and the future is grim, people tend to look to the past.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At least they won't be remaking BTTF anytime soon