Anybody else tired of Marvel movies?

Started by Wyanor, March 13, 2015, 01:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

I'm excited for nothing at the moment, at least for movies. As for video games, FO4 will be a disappointment with the removal of RPG elements and a VOICED PROTAGONIST, but at least there's some interesting crafting elements. I hope MGSV lives up to the hype
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

IDK what MGSV is but I started Fallout 3 today.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

Quote from: Camaclue on July 12, 2015, 11:22:28 PM
I'm excited for nothing at the moment, at least for movies. As for video games, FO4 will be a disappointment with the removal of RPG elements and a VOICED PROTAGONIST, but at least there's some interesting crafting elements. I hope MGSV lives up to the hype
War has changed

Wordsarecool

Briar

Let's just say I still haven't seen the last Hobbit movie.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Firetooth on August 09, 2015, 10:28:51 AM
But Fantastic Four looks so good...

I have heard terrible things. I dont know if I even want to go see it and I could see it for free.

Briar

Yea, I've read some pretty bad reviews on it too.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

The trend of backlash against subliminal propoganda continues. Let it burn.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.