Update

Started by Peace Alliance, March 13, 2015, 01:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I am down for a terrible RWL team in LoL. I am qualified for that, at least.

Shadow

sure, what's your account?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

I just got this game. I'm Krowdon, if anyone's interested.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Be prepared for people to be really rude when you are first learning. LoL players are almost uniformly assholes.

Just ignore them and have fun.

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on May 04, 2015, 09:38:34 PM
Be prepared for people to be really rude when you are first learning. LoL players are almost uniformly assholes.

I'm prepared. It's updating. I literally got this game 10 seconds ago.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on May 04, 2015, 09:42:13 PM
Quote from: Shadow on May 04, 2015, 09:38:34 PM

I'm prepared. It's updating. I literally got this game 10 seconds ago.

My computer won't let it update or anything. It just stops.

Shadow

If that happens to me it usually fixes itself if I exit the app and re-open it. But yea, their software is abysmal.

Durza

Yay RITO!
my username is Aarak
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on May 05, 2015, 07:06:58 AM
If that happens to me it usually fixes itself if I exit the app and re-open it. But yea, their software is abysmal.

I did that, I uninstalled and reinstalled, and it still won't work. I'll look into other solutions. I have a mac so that might be part of the issue.

Shadow

I tried to add you but it says nobody names Krowdon exists.

I am Shadowderp29, you can add me :)

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on May 05, 2015, 05:22:58 PM
I tried to add you but it says nobody names Krowdon exists.

I am Shadowderp29, you can add me :)

I can't. It won't download the updates. It gets stuck at a random percentage, downloading at 0kbps, and it won't move at all. it just sits there like that. IDK what to do.

I'm gonna try something hang on.

Shadow

Google it I suspect you are not alone

Krowdon

I've already tried one thing. I deleted it and am reinstalling. See if that helps

Krowdon

Update:

at least it downloaded.

Shadow

hahaha I wonder if your difficulties were because you tried to download during a system update. Usually the login queue only gets flooded like that after the service is down for a few hours.