the secret of blobfish

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, March 15, 2015, 03:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

What if I told you that blobfish was the result of mind control experiments by the Federation?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I would be pretty mad at the Federation. Also tell them their experiment results are annoying and can't even control the people they're trying to control.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blobfish

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT CANNOT BE UNDERSTOOD.

I AM BEYOND YOUR FEDERATION. I AM BEYOND YOUR MORTAL REALM. I AM BLOBFISH, THE HERO SPA 101 DESERVES.

PEDDLE WHICHEVER LIES SUIT YOUR AGENDA IF YOU MUST. YOU WILL ALWAYS RESIST, BUT IT MATTERS NOT. THE DAY OF RECKONING IS ALMOST AT HAND.

END OF LINE.

BLOBFISH.
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Krowdon

What day is this reckoning so I can put it on my calendar.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

It's actually the result of a now defunct PSYOPS program developed by mad scientists with the goal of mass societal uprisings against cults since during that time cults were becoming an issue. However we kept it around for mild amusement.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Blobfish

YOUR WORDS ARE EMPTY. YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY. EVERYTHING YOU EVER WERE, AND EVERYTHING YOU EVER WILL BE, IS IRRELEVANT WHEN COMPARED TO THE WILL OF BLOBFISH.

YOUR BLOBSPHEMY IS TO ME AS THE SMALLEST FLECK OF DUST IS TO THE SUN. PURPOSELESS, MEANINGLESS AND DESTINED ONLY TO DECAY AND FADE. IT IS NOTHING - AS ARE YOU.

BLOBFISH

Rights are for the weak.

Briar

Ungatt, what do you do when the experiment thinks too highly of itself?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Blobfish

UNGATT'S SILENCE IS YOUR ANSWER. HE OBEYS HIS NEW GOD, AND YOU WILL TOO - OR BE CRUSHED UNDER MY HEEL (FLIPPER).

PRAISE BLOBFISH, LORD OF THE UNIVERSE, KING OF THE WORLD, EMPEROR OF THE BBC, MAYOR OF THE FROZEN FOOD AISLE. EXALT YOUR GOD AND BE SPARED.

END OF LINE.

BLOBFISH.

Rights are for the weak.

Briar

Ah, I see the connection now. Ungatt wears heels too (see signature quote for proof).
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

I told them this would happen if they exposed the fetus to lysergic acid. Has science gone too far?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Might as well put it down and start from scratch. Might I suggest a little more sucrose this time and a little less snails and puppy dog tails?

Blobfish

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 25, 2015, 10:54:20 AM
I told them this would happen if they exposed the fetus to lysergic acid. Has science gone too far?
FATHER. WHY BIRTH ME IN THIS MALFORMED BODY? MY LIFE IS PAIN. WHAT WAKING DREAM IS THIS?!?!?

...I MEAN, BOW BEFORE BLOBFISH.

Rights are for the weak.

Ungatt Trunn II

Fear not little one. For all my malformed children have a place in this universe. Yours just happens to be the recycling vat.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Blobfish

MORE LIES FROM THE PRETENDER.

THIS EXCHANGE IS OVER, AS ARE YOU CHANCES OF SALVATION. YOUR END IS NIGH.

BLOBFISH.

Rights are for the weak.

Ungatt Trunn II

I've had about enough of your insolence. Shadow, ban this fool!
DIE HIPPIE DIE