Who runs the RWL Twitter?

Started by Krowdon, April 19, 2015, 04:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

They should let me do it.

I'd tweet fairly frequently. I know how twitter works. I will be responsible with it and whoever runs it can remove my access at any time if they don't like how I run things.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

I'm guessing that's Shael. I'm sure if you contacted her she would be happy to turn it over to you.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Can you message me a way to contact her?? I see on her profile she has AIM and stuff, but I don't and I dont even know if she is still active there.

If she is though, let me know and I'll sign up for MSN or something.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You are not worthy! Only I could cope with such a burden!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I bet you've never done a tweet in your life.

Ungatt Trunn II

Which clearly makes me the perfect candidate.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You have run several RSL campaigns against that menace, Blobfish.

Ungatt Trunn II

As well as several campaigns against that menace, RSL.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

RSL was not a menace. RSL was one of the best things I've done on this forum to date. Besides exist. *hair flip*

Ungatt Trunn II

They were reactionaries of the largest and most influential spa regime of all time, The Federation. Granted the existence of hold outs kept us from stagnating early than we would have normally.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

RSL was before The Federation you doof.

Ungatt Trunn II

What did I say which implied otherwise, wastrel?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I may or may not be entirely clear on what reactionaries means.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

I messaged her for you, assuming she still uses that address she will probably pop by.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..