Hi there!

Started by Nightingale, April 29, 2015, 11:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightingale

Hello my friends, I'm Nightingale and I'm very pleased to meet ya all.

Now, since this is an introduction topic that I really hope I'm posting in the right place I guess that I should introduce myself here, shouldn't I? :P

Not that any of this is relevant :P but my name is Juan, I'm 24 and I'm from Argentina. I'm a big sports fan and I also have a deep love for old cartoons (particularly from the 90's) like Pinky and The Brain and Animaniacs! -especially the Rita and Runt shorts- just to name a few. Also, English is not my first language, so please excuse the errors that you are probably going to see. I'm working on it :P

I should probably also admit that I have no clue of how to play this (despite some amazing advise given by Krowdon on another forum), so I think that I'm going to use the forums for awhile, until I feel confident enough to actually play the game.

That's it. Thanks for your time :)
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.

Krowdon

Hey!! Welcome to Redwall Warlords!

Feel free to check out and post in any of the forums you'd like, and when you're ready to play I'd be glad to help you out!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Nightingale

Quote from: Krowdon on April 29, 2015, 11:33:14 PM
Hey!! Welcome to Redwall Warlords!

Feel free to check out and post in any of the forums you'd like, and when you're ready to play I'd be glad to help you out!

Thank you so much, I appreciate the offer :)
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.

Raventail

Ahh, Sierra! I found you. XD
'tis Scartooth...

Nightingale

Quote from: Raventail on April 29, 2015, 11:53:32 PM
Ahh, Sierra! I found you. XD
'tis Scartooth...

Wii, you joined ;D Welcome as well XD!

Raventail

Shadow

Welcome to RWL, hope you enjoy your stay. Let us know if you get stuck!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nightingale

Thank you both, I appreciate the warm welcome :)