Heyo!!

Started by Raventail, April 29, 2015, 11:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raventail

Hey there, I'm Raventail (named after that ferret from Marlfox), and I'm new here!  :D
I love drawing and animals, and Redwall, of course!

Krowdon

Hey another new member!! Welcome to the forums!!

What kind of things do you like to draw?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Raventail

Thanks! :D

Weird animals
Well, a lot of things... Here's my DA. :P
http://frostedmountain.deviantart.com/

Krowdon

Ah wow you are quite the artist!!

Also a FNAF fan I see. Excited for the 4th game? I know I am.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Raventail

Totally! ;)
(Ahh, but why does Freddy have mini-himselves all over him? I wonder what they do...)

Krowdon

Quote from: Raventail on April 30, 2015, 12:02:26 AM
Totally! ;)
(Ahh, but why does Freddy have mini-himselves all over him? I wonder what they do...)

I don't know, but I can't wait to see it in action. It looks creepier than Springtrap, which means this new Freddy might become my fav.

Although there's still a special place in my heart for Bonnie.

Raventail

I love Bonnie, too.  :)

Wordsarecool

Has it really been so long since I read Marlfox that I do not remember any of the characters in it?

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Krowdon

Quote from: Wordsarecool on April 30, 2015, 08:34:43 AM
Has it really been so long since I read Marlfox that I do not remember any of the characters in it?

Well that just means you can read it again!!

I need to read The Rogue Crew, and then I think I'll actually reread Marlfox. I just got a copy of it for myself a few months ago. I ordered it from the Redwall website so I got the British cover because it actually looks far better than the US cover.

Raventail

Quote from: Wordsarecool on April 30, 2015, 08:34:43 AM
Oh geez, I hate when that happens.  :P

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 30, 2015, 11:08:07 AM
Welcome!
Thanks!!  :D

Sharptooh

Welcome to RWL :)

Raventail

Nightingale

Hey dude, is that avatar from your DA? Because it looks really good :)
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.

Raventail

Heck no. But I wish. XD