Redwall Warlords Twitter

Started by Krowdon, April 30, 2015, 11:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

So as some of you in Spa may know, I am now running the Redwall Warlords Twitter

https://twitter.com/redwallwarlords

Besides updates and random thoughts, is there anything you want to see me do with this twitter account?

Also, if you follow me there and post your twitter here, I'll follow you back. B)

(Of if you're already following let me know b/c I'd like to know who is who)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Nightingale

Congratulations on running the Twitter account! I don't have any request at the time, but I will check out your tweets to see what those random thoughts are ;)
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.

Sharptooh

Random thoughts are general rubbish are the best thing for Twitter :)

I don't think there's too much RWL related stuff you could really post about unfortunately, although stuff like that link to the turbo poll is a good idea (shame the polling section is dead).

Krowdon

I'll figure stuff to tweet about. I mean I update my regular twitter just fine so the RWL one will be fine too.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Nightingale

You can tweet about what's being said on the forums. Some forums do that and it is a pretty successful "strategy".
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.

Wordsarecool

people still use twitter unironically?

Nightingale

Quote from: Wordsarecool on April 30, 2015, 09:34:13 PM

Hard to believe, isn't it? :P!

Briar

Definitely read "unicornly."

Good luck Krowdon. Twitter is a mystery to me that I will never explore.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Wordsarecool on April 30, 2015, 09:34:13 PM

haha yeah

Quote from: Briar on April 30, 2015, 09:56:48 PM
Definitely read "unicornly."

Good luck Krowdon. Twitter is a mystery to me that I will never explore.

Thank you!