Bagged Milk

Started by Krowdon, April 30, 2015, 01:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Why would you put milk in BAGS when you can put it in something that already SEALS like a GALLON CONTAINER.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

You are supposed to drink it all in one sitting.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

If you drink a gallon of milk in one sitting you will die.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Depends on the sitting? And you could share it with friends.

The thought is it is more sanitary because you aren't opening and closing the container like you do a jug.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

I suppose you could share it with friends. Although if you're one person you're opening and closing your bag probably so it'd be just as unsanitary

Nightingale

Well, I don't know if this is going to contribute anything to the discussion, but here (Argentina) the milk that is NOT bagged is very hard to come by, because is regarded as a major nuisance (I'm guessing that that's because the containers are very easy to break).
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.

Krowdon

Quote from: Nightingale on April 30, 2015, 01:53:02 PM
Well, I don't know if this is going to contribute anything to the discussion, but here (Argentina) the milk that is NOT bagged is very hard to come by, because is regarded as a major nuisance (I'm guessing that that's because the containers are very easy to break).

Does the not bagged milk come in plastc jugs?

Briar

How do you close the bags?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on April 30, 2015, 01:55:03 PM

I assume like you would close a chip bag?

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on April 30, 2015, 01:55:49 PM
Quote from: Briar on April 30, 2015, 01:55:03 PM

I assume like you would close a chip bag?

Roll the top down so the hole isnt open idk.

Ungatt Trunn II

Speaking favorably of bagged milk is against the rules and will result in excessive editing and deletion in order to make you speak ill of it.

You have been warned.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 30, 2015, 01:57:40 PM

Speaking favorably of bagged milk is against the rules and will result in excessive editing and deletion in order to make you speak ill of it.

You have been warned.

Golly gee I love bagged milk it is my favorite beverage in the whole world.

Briar

Love it. Don't know why anyone would store their milk any other way.

Nightingale

Quote from: Krowdon on April 30, 2015, 01:54:41 PM

Does the not bagged milk come in plastc jugs?

Yes, but most commonly in glass jugs.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.

Briar

Can you take the glass bottles and refill them?