Bagged Milk

Started by Krowdon, April 30, 2015, 01:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

Because spa is so much fun?
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Briar

13 shy..You can DO IT
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

that's right!! If I can make like, 23,000 posts in spa, I can certainly make 17 more out of Spa.

Why do I have so many posts omg.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Think of all the words you have typed
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

So many words. Probably almost a novel's worth.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

At a conservative guesstimate of 10-15 words/post, with (approx.) 23,000 spa posts that equates to 230000 - 345000 word total.  To put this in perspective your novel is approximately 500-600 pages.

something to compare to (popular books with large word counts):
http://loopingworld.com/2009/03/06/wordcount/

All numbers are based up what I could count/reference when making this post, and are to be taken with several grains of salt.  The information in the link is rather accurate
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

Well that's kind of fun. So theoretically I've written a LOTR book by now. Far out.

Briar

Quote from: Durza on August 15, 2015, 08:09:50 AM
At a conservative guesstimate of 10-15 words/post, with (approx.) 23,000 spa posts that equates to 230000 - 345000 word total.  To put this in perspective your novel is approximately 500-600 pages.

All numbers are based up what I could count/reference when making this post, and are to be taken with several grains of salt.  The information in the link is rather accurate

There is so much effort in this post.

Krowdon

Briar you only have 10,903 posts.

Briar

I know, right? and I've been around a year longer than you.

You're still the top poster in Spa I think.

Durza

Quote from: Briar on August 16, 2015, 09:40:26 AM
Quote from: Durza on August 15, 2015, 08:09:50 AM

There is so much effort in this post.

What can I say i was feeling ambitious
Question Mark (?)