move this thread not the other one

Started by Firetooth, May 01, 2015, 07:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Wordsarecool on April 30, 2015, 09:37:39 PM
never change ungatt
Why are you a Nazi? Don't people find that more offensive than any "an hero" stuff?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

What in the bloody hell are you going on about?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

I don't want to see this crap on this site, regardless of whether it's song lyrics or whatever.

Quote from: Wordsarecool on August 28, 2014, 07:53:00 PM
Now we're basking in the sun down Argentina way
Healing our wounds and waiting
Just waiting for the day!

Once upon a time there were cathedrals made of light!
And once upon a time, our stukas ruled the night!

Quote from: Wordsarecool on August 24, 2014, 03:51:17 PM
Oh! I can't help it!

I still feel a chill!

When I remember
The Triumph of the Will!

Quote from: Wordsarecool on August 23, 2014, 10:56:29 AM
Do you remember, when the dream was not yet dead!?

He promised us a kingdom that would last a thousand years

The empire 's in ashes, but still you feel the fear

Quote from: Wordsarecool on August 21, 2014, 10:17:44 PM
Do you remember days of black and white and red?

Quote from: Wordsarecool on May 07, 2014, 09:00:46 PM

One packet of Ramen noodle soup (beef flavored) + one slice of pepper jack cheese (melted into the soup) = Amazing. Use the same amount of water recommended on the packet.

Another good one is one Ramen noodle soup packet (also beef flavored) + one slice of American/White cheese (also melted into the soup) + a few dill pickle slices (preferably high quality dill pickles, like Claussen) + fresh scallions from the backyard. Again, use the same amount of water recommended on the packet. Do not question the packet.

Ramen is love, Ramen is life

Quote from: Wordsarecool on March 31, 2014, 08:42:22 AM
Quote from: Krowdon on March 31, 2014, 05:09:51 AM
Quote from: Wordsarecool on March 30, 2014, 04:04:13 PM
Pearls of Lutra and Salamandastron tie for first place. Mossflower and The Long Patrol competing for second. Triss and Sable Quean are somewhere around third.

Outcast could have been #1 but Brian decided to turn it into another magic invulnerable badger story and made Veil a minor character.

Hey I love the magic invulnerable badgers.

I might have liked them more if they weren't near invincible and in nearly every book.

These things create problems for the vermin characters that I hope survive each book.

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Also his profile has a swastika underneath that stoat or w/e, in a black-red-white colour scheme. Think the signature is pulled straight from Triumph of the Will, too.

Ungatt Trunn II

Then you'll be happy to know that he's a prominent modder for some strategy war game, the name of which I cannot remember. Having a keen interest in the past is not a breach of rules, nor is taking pride in your work by making an effort to be as historically accurate as possible. All I see are baseless accusations and I think you owe him an apology for your unwarranted agression towards him.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Lol, I owe no apologies. IDC what his reasoning is, Hitler's and the Nazis are not to be fetishised. This is not a war strategy game, this is a game about fighting rodents. I don't want to see swastikas or lyrics from a Nazi fan-boy band (which btw is unrelated to any promoting of any war strategy game).

Also, I'm a history undergrad, so don't throw that BS at me. This is less Ian Kershaw and more David Irving.

Firetooth

Also, most people on online forums post cute and quirky gifs of Emma Stone, not the man universally recognised as one of the most despicable human beings to ever walk the earth. Both have the same amount of relevance to promoting any war strategy games.

Ungatt Trunn II

Again, nothing he said nor displayed is explicitly offensive and I highly doubt it's meant to be. You're overreacting in the most hilarious way possible. I'm very certain no one was hurt, except maybe you, but then maybe you shouldn't go outside ever again.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

His avatar is a SWASTIKA. That is certainly offensive. Quoting lyrics from a Nazi fan-boy band about getting chills fro Triumph of the Will, a propaganda film glorifying a regime responsible for tens of millions of deaths. That is offensive.

Plenty share my offence, he has in fact been asked to remove his Nazi-fetish crap before.

You're being deliberately obtuse on purpose, as is the per with you on these issues, so I'm ending this discussion here.

Firetooth

One more note: if you make a swastika your avatar, you can't turn around and be shocked when you get accused of Nazi-fapping. I'm not apologising for giving somebody the attention he clearly craves, he should perhaps consider apologising for his misjudged Nazi glorification if this was all a misunderstanding. This issue is far too sensitive to be hand-washed away, but then again I've actually seen the footage of emaciated people from extermination camps, so perhaps I'm just over-reacting.

Ungatt Trunn II

While I don't doubt that your horrific experiences have given you moral authority over these matters, I'm afraid it simply does not change the fact that you don't own this site nor control the rules. Thus, and I don't mean to sound rude, it frankly doesn't matter if you want to see those things or not. You could always try to just compartmentalize. That's what I do whenever I'm traumatized by the hardships of this world. But I'm sure a scholar of your stature knows a far more efficient method of coping, so I implore you to utilize that if you think it'd be best.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

He would be warned then banned on any active forum, and on that note if he does not remove this Nazi imagery I will get the admins involved. I can guarantee you that they will not be as sympathetic towards Nazi imagery as you, seeing as this board is about fighting rodents and is not 4chan.

And on horrific experiences, I didn't suffer, but 10s of millions did. Their suffering should not be trivialised - by you, or by anybody. In some countries, this is actually illegal. So go on, please continue your 4chan-lite "hur dur he's offended lolz" stuff, it reflects far worse on you than on me.

I'm not participating any further in this pathetic spat, and I mean it this time. You continue to apologise for Neo-Nazi content being posted on this site, though - it speaks volumes for your character.

Wordsarecool

I bet you this wouldn't be a problem if I pulled lyrics from the Internationale, or had a hammer and sickle for my avatars and posted pictures of Uncle Joe.

Thank god we live in a free country!

Ungatt Trunn II

Sir, I'm a soldier in the United States Army. I may not agree with what he has to say, but I'll defend to the death his right to say it.

Also my grandfather faught in World War 2 against the Nazis, and died early due to alcoholism caused by the trauma of the war. But please do continue to make your assumptions on my character, it reflects brilliantly on how much of an entitled twit you are yourself.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Wordsarecool on May 01, 2015, 09:07:25 AM
I bet you this wouldn't be a problem if I pulled lyrics from the Internationale, or had a hammer and sickle for my avatars and posted pictures of Uncle Joe.

Thank god we live in a free country!
A) I still would call you out on glorifying Stalin
B) This isn't a country nor a democracy, it's a webgame run by unelected admins. I don't even live in the same country as you.
C) Whilst distasteful, this wouldn't qualify as hate speech. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you're free from being called out for saying stupid and distasteful things. People are just calling you out because fetishising the Nazis is morally repugnant.