Who wants to roleplay?

Started by Bounty Frog, December 17, 2014, 01:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bounty Frog

Im interested in doing a redwall roleplay, but have no idea how i should set it up or anything, so i was hoping for one of yall to be the gamemaster instead of me... I was also wondering how many others were willing to join as well. :)
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Bounty Frog

Here's my guy. :)

Full Name: Eonin Redwood
*Nick Name(s)
Age: middle aged (not sure if i should go by animal or human years here. :)  )
*Species: Badger
Appearance: Tall, thick, incredibly mean-looking, eye patch over left eye
Personality: self serving, good heart, (<- those often clash)
Allies: Anyone who'll pay him well
Enemies: Backstabbers/doubledealers
Strengths: He is very persistent, and incredibly skilled with his weapon.
Weakness: His main weaknesses are his emotions, depending on which way you look at it, his self serving trait is a weakness, or his good heart is.
*Goal: Just to survive
Background: Parents died when he was young from a small group of bandits, he later returned to them and killed them all, but later felt guilty as a result. At one point he did a mission for cluny the scourge.
*Quirks: Not exactly sure what to put here... :-/
*Weapons: A giant double bladed battle axe that he has used for most of his life. And a couple hidden knifes throughout his clothes, and lastly, a bow that he needs more practice with.
Other things that may be important: Eonin is a widely reknown mercenary, known for his incredible dueling skills.
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Krowdon

hey! I'll roleplay with you but I'll need a day or two to come up with a plot if you want me to be the DM.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Bounty Frog

3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Krowdon

I assume you're looking for something more action oriented, right? Do you want to include Redwall Abbey, or just have it be in that universe, not necessarily in the Mossflower area?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Bounty Frog

I don't care where, anywhere is fine. :) But should we even do this with only two people? (P.S. Maybe we could/should make this up as we go along?)
3 things I hate:
1 - Signatures
2 - Lists
3 - Irony

Krowdon

if two people is all we have, then we'll do it with two people. and I'll come up with a basic plot to get us started, what happens after then, we'll see. Let me work on a character. Sorry this is taking longer than I planned, I've been busy with christmas coming up.

Wordsarecool

I'm interested.

I do most of my writing on the VI (www.rovl.org/vi), another redwall-inspired site, but since certain individuals have been rather slow with the posting I should be able to do some here.