No more car :c

Started by Krowdon, June 07, 2015, 01:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

My sister got rear ended really bad and since repairing the damage to the car would cost more than it's is worth, we have no car now.

My sister is okay though and that's what matters I think. The other guy is okay too.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

windhound

No insurance payout? 
Or currently looking for a replacement?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

We have insurance. Dad's dealing with that.

We're looking for a replacement soon. Dad's getting a rental car until we get stuff from Insurance to get a new car.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Make sure to ask if the insurance company will cover the cost of the rental.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

They're covering most of it. We're only paying a few dollars a day for the rental.

Dad's gonna drive that. I'm not old enough to drive a rental car apparently? So I'm gonna use my dads car.

Briar

Correct. You have to be 21 or 25 depending on the rental company. It goes along the same lines that insurance goes down when the driver turns 25 (especially true for male drivers)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Uiblis

insurance goes down at 25? le sigh

been driving insuranceless because of the costs since I was 16
its pretty nerveracking tbh

I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

windhound

derp...  drive an old beater rather than go without insurance, gotta have that
That or a moped, the little Honda Ruckus is adorable

Sucks that happened Krowdon, hopefully you guys end up with a workable replacement
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Quote from: Uiblis on June 08, 2015, 02:14:57 PM
insurance goes down at 25? le sigh

been driving insuranceless because of the costs since I was 16
its pretty nerveracking tbh
awful idea. Get liability insurance at least. A crappy car you can write off, but paying someone else's medical expenses forever you can't.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: windhound on June 08, 2015, 06:09:06 PM
Sucks that happened Krowdon, hopefully you guys end up with a workable replacement

Hopefully!

Briar

And I'm pretty sure you can get a ticket in most states for driving without insurance.

Wordsarecool

My steel and star drive lady
my soul's death is at your hands
as your own death
was at my love
though even I can't understand
why we gods cant live forever
why should legends have to die!?

Nightingale

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your car, Krowdon. But I'm relieved to know that your sister and the other guy are both ok :) Hopefully, everything's going to be back to normal soon :)
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, but today we kneel only to truth" - Deus Ex.

Briar

Or as normal as a talking bird