you guys

Started by Krowdon, July 27, 2015, 02:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I ordered a copy of The Long Patrol (as well as a few other books) from the Redwall website, and so they got here today.

Anyway, by nothing but pure luck, I ended up with a signed copy of The Long Patrol.

The other books I've ordered from them  all come with a printed autograph card, but like this book was signed on the title page and I can tell you I haven't been this happy about something in a long time.

Pictures to follow when I'm not on mobile

Also I am 100% full of farts. I can't stop farting. I am the gas express.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Not much!! I've just been working mostly.

I work at a movie theater and it's not bad. I eat way too much popcorn though haha.

What's up with you?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

R.I.P Brian Jacques. I was lucky enough to meet him and get a signed copy of the Redwall Cookbook. He was a very nice man.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on July 29, 2015, 10:24:46 AM
R.I.P Brian Jacques. I was lucky enough to meet him and get a signed copy of the Redwall Cookbook. He was a very nice man.

Aw that's neat!!

I'm happy to hear he was nice. Sometimes people arent as nice as they seem *cough*BillNye*cough*

Briar

Brian was a happy Scottish man. Bill Nye.....not so much.

BTW Long Patrol is a good one. I'm looking forward to reading all his books aloud to my children.

Have you read his Flying Dutchman series? Also quite good.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 28, 2015, 10:21:04 PM

I work at a movie theater and it's not bad. I eat way too much popcorn though haha.

What's up with you?
Not much, mostly bumming around over Summer and binge-watching House of Cards (mostly just because Kevin Spacey is brilliant, the show itself is quite flawed). This week gone I've gone up to my new apartment for uni next year and moved stuff up, and been working a fair few shifts on the bar as it's just been graduation week for the University of Sheffield, where I study. I'm heading back home on Tuesday night to resume my lazing around and drinking.

Oh, and I learnt Classical Gas on the guitar, and am currently learning a finger-plucked version of Cantina Band from A New Hope ahahaha.

Briar

Will wait for YouTube video.

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on July 29, 2015, 12:53:44 PM
Brian was a happy Scottish man. Bill Nye.....not so much.

BTW Long Patrol is a good one. I'm looking forward to reading all his books aloud to my children.

Have you read his Flying Dutchman series? Also quite good.

I have!! In fact, I own the first book.

Quote from: Firetooth on July 29, 2015, 01:51:58 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on July 28, 2015, 10:21:04 PM

What's up with you?
Not much, mostly bumming around over Summer and binge-watching House of Cards (mostly just because Kevin Spacey is brilliant, the show itself is quite flawed). This week gone I've gone up to my new apartment for uni next year and moved stuff up, and been working a fair few shifts on the bar as it's just been graduation week for the University of Sheffield, where I study. I'm heading back home on Tuesday night to resume my lazing around and drinking.

Oh, and I learnt Classical Gas on the guitar, and am currently learning a finger-plucked version of Cantina Band from A New Hope ahahaha.

You should show us a video!!