Combat for me (dummies)

Started by Aurrelius, August 05, 2015, 12:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurrelius

I thought it would be a good idea to attack the free land, but low and behold, I found it was too big to attack! (Go figure)
Seeing this, I went to the score board and looked up all the people on there. They fell into 3 categories: Too Big; Too Small; and No Raiders. What would it take to get me to be big enough to attack an npc with no soldiers, and what does "no raiders" mean?

Thanks,

Aurrelius

Gen. Volkov

No raiders means they are in a different area than you, like Northlands or Mossflower, so you have to use the Generals Hut spell "Prepare Raiders" to attack them. In order to attack the Landfarm, you have to have a networth less than 10 times smaller than it, I believe.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

Not that this is an issue atm anymore (and I know I was already talking to Volkov about this in game) but it is really hard for the new players to get at land when Landfarm's NW is so high. Just a thought to put towards the mods.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?