Emperor in reg

Started by Gen. Volkov, August 24, 2015, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Today I when I did my run, I passed troops to Sharptooth, making him the player in first until he passed them back. When turns came, I was suddenly not the Emp, and he was. Since I'm supposed to be out of first for 12 hours to lose emp, and to be emp he has to be in first for 10 days, this is clearly a bug. Please fix this.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

If you need a crown to command the game you must not be the rightful emperor. The rightful emperor is known far and wide regardless of his current hat.

Work harder, peasant!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

I am the rightful emperor. I need no crown to know this, but without the crown, I can send out my decrees, which thus deprives everyone. So FIX IT SHADOW.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES