Not dying

Started by Aurrelius, August 27, 2015, 12:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurrelius

So:

I was checking my stats today and decided I needed more land. So naturally I go to the score board to see who I could  attack and I notice that my both my offence and defense were both in the double digits while basically everyone else on there has trip or quad digits.

I tried acquiring and selling troops but nothing changed.

Question: What do I do to change my offence/defense numbers/percentages?

Shadow

what do you mean by offense and defense? If you are referring to the numbers on the warlord info page, all that records is the number of times you have attacked/defended, and the percentage of those times you were successful. It has nothing to do with your ability to succeed in attacking people.

It's not an active or relevant number in the context of the game, it's just there for informational purposes.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Aurrelius

Oh my gosh! That is so nice to know! I thought that was my number to beat other numbers! I just haven't been very aggressive lately. Good to know, thanks!

Shadow

Nope, what determines success in attack is mostly troops numbers. Each troop has an offense and defense multiplier (rats: 2-1 for example). If your total offense points beats their total defense points by 5%, you win.

I believe it is

troop: offense-defense
rats: 2-1
weasels: 2-6
stoats: 7-5
skiffs: 6-8

it's been a while since I checked these numbers, though, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..