Return to Redwall --- Sign In

Started by wolf bite, July 04, 2016, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Please sign in below to show who is willing to camp around the Abbey to play a limited edition special slow turns reg game of Redwall Warlords. This will be a great reunion to catch up with friends who meant so much in a the same place we all gathered. Let us get a list going so when the official invite goes out we can show the support of a bunch of old names.

Life may have become much more busy for many, but we are talking about needing to sign in and run turns about every 3 days for only 3 or 4 months. Surely everyone can find the time for this momentous occasion.

Look in your contact lists for your old buddies and send them this link and they can sign in also.

It will be grand!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Blood Wake

I'm here and hoping to bring more.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Feathered Fox

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Death

I'll probably do something. I have a very, very boring job.

Uiblis

I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

I'm in! Someone might have to poke me a little as a reminder sometimes but I'm totally in.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

I'm in. Just out of curiosity, are you resetting reg for this? Or will it be on a new server/ "tab"?

Firetooth

I'll be here - and probs Sharp in some capacity.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Flitchaye Warrior

Twilight Shadow

So will this be resetting current reg or no?

***Never mind I see it has been put up now***

windhound

Cool.  Glad to see some response. 
Server's up, signups are now open.   Turns will start on the 1st of Aug. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't