Return to Redwall --- Sign In

Started by wolf bite, July 04, 2016, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

Looks like we are going to delay turns in the hopes of getting more signups before we start this thing. If you are still in touch with old players, please tell them about RtR!

Uiblis

any idea approx when it's starting?
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

wolf bite

Being worked on. Probably a month so we can properly advertise and let old players know. A return to Redwall game with only the current players would kind of defeat the idea. Hold on and let us make this great for you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

I posted in the RWL group on Facebook.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Here.

P.S. Found this on Facebook, thanks Volkov.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Neobaron

i dont know how to play this game anymore. as soon as i created my guy and looked at the scores list i remembered that stoat is trash and i should have rolled a marten or wolf.

i might have known that but the race help link doesnt work. :(

is there a quick and dirty tutorial out there thats still valid for how to play game?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

Is stoat trash? I think I picked stoat.

Neobaron

The last time i played (if memory serves its been a while) there were only like 2 or maybe 3 truly viable races. I don't mean minor advantages, I mean 'if you really want to compete you do not have a choice in this matter' viable. 

What is stoats bonus?

Gen. Volkov

Stoat makes buttloads of loyalty and can use academy to fill their huts fast and fill their huts past 100. It isn't complete trash, Wolf just does better at missions in solo play because a solo stoat can rarely use Academy effectively. It kicks butt in a clan though.

There's probably a guide for the leader strat in the strategy forum.

Gen. Volkov

The Lady Shael

Also not sure if you knew already, but I think you can change your race for free if you haven't used a turn.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

Quote from: Neobaron on August 09, 2016, 09:23:58 PM
i might have known that but the race help link doesnt work. :(

Ah crud, really?  The guide used to work fine, wonder what broke..
I'll take a look tomorrow

If anyone wants to change races and has already used a turn I'll flip it once for free
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Neobaron

thanks dudes

edit: i like how this is apparently not the first time I asked this question. you're the best big v

Also Shael no I never knew that. I guess in the past I either pestered holby to tell me what to do or lived with my decisions.