Woof = Drama

Started by wolf bite, October 05, 2016, 07:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I really don't think this is getting us anywhere. I think everyone just needs to take a step back and try to approach this as a constructive conversation. I think everyone needs to lay off the accusations and counter-accusations. This is becoming a very toxic thread, and I don't see much good coming of it if it continues in this way. Perhaps it would be best if both sides just admit that there is some fault on both sides, apologize for any offense they may have caused the other, and we try to move on to actually solving this problem.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

Farce! Farce I say! Volkov encouraged Firetooth's aggression in order to create a destructive tool and then ordered Firetooth and Sharptooth to poison you WB in order to stop Honor from breaking the Badger before Woof did.

Volkov conveniently kicked Firetooth and now they are playing it up on the forums for effect.

//stop conspiracy theory.....

Anyway, looks like you got what you wanted there WB, Firetooth got kicked. Honestly, you should of just gone back to war with Woof, the server has slowed down since that cooled and this absentee badger was introduced.

Also, what's wrong with living in your parents basement? It's a different world now than it was before 2008, your generation can't directly relate. I could go on, but I suppose I won't.

Multi-accusations are low, especially from an admin. Get proof, agree it unanimously with the other admins and then ban them or don't bring it up.

What Firetooth did was clearly an act of war, although strategically it was probably appropriate (if the goal here is to win), if dishonorable. He got kicked, now worked him over for the rest of the set if you can otherwise move on.

A lot of drama going on here.....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Firetooth

Quote from: Juska on October 08, 2016, 04:26:19 PM
Farce! Farce I say! Volkov encouraged Firetooth's aggression in order to create a destructive tool and then ordered Firetooth and Sharptooth to poison you WB in order to stop Honor from breaking the Badger before Woof did.

Volkov conveniently kicked Firetooth and now they are playing it up on the forums for effect.

//stop conspiracy theory.....
Whilst this is obviously nonsense, being called a destructive tool is amazing - maybe that should be my new forum title haha.

Also, me and WB have talked and both apologised. We've got an NAP in place because of the badger, and there wont be any more aggression there. So the drama can simmer down now, I hope (although I still haven't sorted anything with volk).

Finally, public notice: sacks against me won't be retaliated against until we kill the badger.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Does that mean you're free game? ;)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?