Returning warlord introduction.

Started by wolf bite, August 02, 2016, 11:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

ive been juska's #1 fan since a long time ago.

Is Holby around?

e: I guess people are taking it seriously. Forum join date is 2004 but I know I was playing the game a bit before that. Holby brought me here. I was never very good at the game so my niche became diplo, espionage, and an uncanny knack for finding Windy's account and taking all of his food no matter what he named himself or where he was on the ladder.

Participated in a number of the big takedowns, though usually from the shadows. Hence the two uncertain mentions of me in this thread so far.

I've been frenemies with Juska since day 1 and to date he is the only one I was never able to successfully take down with my playstyle.

I probably won't be playing the game because using my name would compromise my gimmick but this is a nice idea nevertheless.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Beatles, I think you started playing just before I did. You were Red Raiders or something like that? I believe Nevadacow changed his name to bjornredtail awhile back, but I could be mistaken about that. Great to see all these people coming back.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Quote from: Neobaron on August 08, 2016, 04:05:55 PM
so my niche became diplo, espionage, and an uncanny knack for finding Windy's account and taking all of his food no matter what he named himself or where he was on the ladder.
<3 you too Neo.

Quote from: You too? on August 07, 2016, 04:32:02 PM
my new passion is quidditch!
Awesome.

Both of you should sign up
Firefight, go grab Sharpy

I saw Holbs logged in yesterday or the day before but he ignored us
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

In the spirit of the thread, TL;DR is I started this thing at #60, Kilk's Marauders on the original game in like 2002 or whatever. Haven't played the game seriously in a number of years and to be honest I've always enjoyed the political aspect the most and making coalitions/stories to play out.

I also like to drink beer and post posts.

Arguia Zsah

Email from RWl! Talk about a blast from the past...

Hi all =) Been years since I've been on here. Haven't got time to play really, but thought I'd pop my head in and say hi. Don't think I ever played the game that much anyway, think I mostly just hung out in the spa room.

Nice seeing some names I recognise. Anyone remember me? Ashy's friend, introduced by her somewhat reluctantly to RWL (has she been about recently?).

Shadow

Hi! Haven't seen Ashyra is a long time, hopefully she pops in too.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

So wonderful to see all the names from the past. Would like to hug each one of you individually.

Even if you don't want to play or be competitive, Please sign in to the RtR site and make an account so we have all the REAL names listed as playing the game. (Group picture!) Time may be a problem for some to play like the old days, But everyone can log in about every 4 days to scout or something. The game is slow speed and only 3 months long so not too hard for anyone. After 14 years ... this may be the last big get together of all of us. Bring others you know to the reunion and make sure you are in it.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Calantorntain

Hey all! 

I'm Calantorntain.  Former ROC addict.  Currently the Most Prominent Citizen in the Vulpine Imperium.  Former owner of the Redwall Printups and Downloads geocities website.  Only ever did moderate amounts of RP.  Spent most of my time at Starfire's Redwall Abbey, Terrouge, The VI, RWL, and reading the impressive number of Redwall e-zines that existed.

Since I'm not much of a gamer, I thought that "happy pony raising" was a legit style of gameplay that existed outside of RWL.  It is not. 

I've completely forgotten how to play, but I look forward to playing the Return to Redwall game!
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

The Lady Shael

Hi Calan! Oh man, so many references in your post that I haven't seen in a long time. Even "happy pony raising". I miss VI, looks like it's still up (but I can't remember my password).
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Briar

Hi, I'm Briar. I started playing in 2008 just as I was finishing High School and found the game via Wikipedia when I was looking up something on one of the Redwall books.

I've pretty much always played leader strat. My most memorable alliances have been with Sevz.

I loved the late night chat sessions and pretty sure I convinced some of you one night that my messenger had a filter so I couldn't see swear words :P

My all time favorite period has been surrounding Redwall:Spamlords. Filling all of your "unread posts" boxes with Spa Room posts was a glorious time.

I'm currently emping in Reg, though that's just because Hounds is on vacation.

I stopped playing several times for several reasons but one of the main ones was during the 3.0 transition. Can't wait for RtR to start up.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, I stopped logging in. Must have finally idled out at some point. Seemed like I was in the game a long time without running a turn before I did though. Like weirdly long.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Hello, I'm Holby. I joined on October 30, 2002, as Hair Raisers #121. I was always resentful about not being a double-digiter. I'm known for betraying ROME, teaming up with wolf bite, and ruling League with an iron fist. Windy was my very first in game friend.

My hobbies include making fun of Volkov and not really understanding any posts in the Spa Room.
I will not deleted this

Juska

Hey Holby.

What happened to Peace Alliance?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Holby

Quote from: Juska on August 16, 2016, 08:18:43 PM
Hey Holby.

What happened to Peace Alliance?
Hey Juska.

I have no idea. I am as much in the dark as you, although he did change his profile picture on Facebook last week. Very beardy.
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

RIP peace alliance stung to death by wasps on the mouth and anus