Returning warlord introduction.

Started by wolf bite, August 02, 2016, 11:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Well there's two weeks left before we start, if most people want it that way it's not too hard to arrange.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

Not certain that most people will build up a network strong enough to spam aid like you think. It looks like it'll be fine as is. And it's a slow game and a short round. I dislike the 1000 land and no kills thing, it favors leader players. Fox will be a pretty fantastic race if they can net down and hide long enough. Might see an independent player win in this fashion.

Neobaron

Are we going to have a dedicated child forum or just a stickied thread in general or something for this?

You may be taking my biggest weapons but I won't let you take my postin'!

---

Quote from: Kilkenne on August 19, 2016, 01:22:12 AM
Might see an independent player win in this fashion.

Its going to be sevz unless Snare flies in out of nowhere.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

wolf bite

Remember Rome?

If 4 or 5 good players pass around their armies and resources, even several sets of good players fighting against them will have no chance. Becomes little fun for most of the players. Just saying ...

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

Rome had unlimited aid since they were clanned, no?

It's a bit of a double edged sword. Yes, aid can let a team of people pull ahead. But without aid, a team of people would have an almost impossible task to take down someone who managed to get reasonably far ahead on their own.

wolf bite

If someone in 3 months with almost no aid on the slow server can get ahead of the rest of the returning pros, then they deserve to be emperor.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

Oh I dunno. I basically forget how to play at this point.

Juska

Less than 2 days! Where's the countdown on the main page?

I'm excited.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Bogfoot

Hello,
I got an e-mail. With some persistence, I've managed to get on the forum here. Seems Bogfoot is my name. Not sure if I'll be joining everyone, as it starts tomorrow, and frankly I have no clue how this game works any more and my time is limited. Ah, memory... I don't even remember my clan name, apart from the Bogfoot part. So signing up under the same name would be tricky for me. Haha. Hope everyone is doing well, and it makes me happy to see that the ROC is still alive.

--Bogfoot (RWL), Drengull/Fafnir (VI)

Shadow

Why not sign up anyway? Lots of us forget how to play haha. That's going to be part of the fun.

The Lady Shael

Yes, most of us are going to be re-learning how to play anyway, it will definitely be interesting. :)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hello all

I don't really go on the Internet that much any more because it's all terrible list articles & think pieces now but this was always one of my favoured websites

The Lady Shael

Ashyyyy!! Come back and hang out with us!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Shael is tired of being the only girl