Returning warlord introduction.

Started by wolf bite, August 02, 2016, 11:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sharptooh

I joined in 2008 after my brother (Firetooth) convinced me to play, I can't believe that was really 8 years ago now ...

I signed up as Sharptooh because someone had already signed up as Sharptooth (I don't think they ever even did much) but I've switched to the correct spelling when playing in game.

I was pretty active until a couple of years ago, things just get in the way really. Coincidentally I now work as a web developer (PHP/HTML/JavaScript/CSS/Server Admin) which I have to at least partly thank RWL for, it helped encourage my initial interest in programming and the like.

Nice to see so many familiar faces around, I'll have to read through all the messages properly when I get the chance.

Also (partly because I'm not sure who best to message now, and partly because I'm being lazy) can someone please un-disable me on RTR please? Me and Firetooth both signed up from the same IP so it's locked me out as usual!

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rough Raiders

Let's see... I've always been Rough Raiders... started playing back in (March 2003 according to my account) I think, disappeared for a long time (Cuz lyfe), came back in 2011 for a short time, then graduated college and more life/adulting happened.... BUT NOW I'M BACK!

How do I play again? Join a clan/be a spy or goad someone on the fourms into attacking me all while being an angsty teenager? Cause that's all I remember... also currently trying to get yellow eyes to come back...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Neobaron

Quote from: Rough Raiders on August 31, 2016, 09:38:13 PM
How do I play again? Join a clan/be a spy or goad someone on the fourms into attacking me all while being an angsty teenager? Cause that's all I remember...

help it burns more than usual

also currently trying to get yellow eyes to come back...

I hope you succeed. That guy was a barrel of fun.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Rough Raiders

Quote from: Neobaron on August 31, 2016, 10:32:55 PM
Quote from: Rough Raiders on August 31, 2016, 09:38:13 PM

also currently trying to get yellow eyes to come back...

I hope you succeed. That guy was a barrel of fun.

Saw him sign on last night after I sent him a text. Mission accomplished.

Bogfoot

No harm in giving it a chance. I played back in the first/second round ever, and never since then. 2003? That was a while ago. So is the game now started? When I click "enter RtR" it doesn't take me anywhere, I just stay on the login screen. =( ..I don't wanna miss my first "run"! (I'm hopeless with this internet stuff; probably just doing something wrong) Sigh...

windhound

Hey Bogfoot, can you try logging in with another browser / device, just to see? 

I started turns last night, it'll be a day or two before you'd have enough for a full run so no worries. 
I'll take a look this evening
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Neobaron

QuoteWorlds Softest Dog (#33)

who is this
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Ashyra Nightwing

Rough Raiders

Quote from: windhound on September 01, 2016, 09:00:47 AM
Hey Bogfoot, can you try logging in with another browser / device, just to see? 

I started turns last night, it'll be a day or two before you'd have enough for a full run so no worries. 
I'll take a look this evening

Both myself and Yellow Eyes have the same issue. Click "Enter RTR" and nothing happens. I'm using Chrome V 52.0.2743.116, and also tried it with IE 11 at work with the same result.

Bogfoot

Yup, yup. Same issue on every browser. Click the enter RtR link and it seems to just refresh the same page, rather than log me in or take me anywhere. Perhaps returning to Redwall just wasn't meant to be...  :P

windhound

Nah, pretty sure it's an issue with yall's really old accounts
Will get back to you in about two hours
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Rough Raiders

This is why you can't give the senior citizens of Redwall nice things.